Tuesday, June 2, 2009

computer & me

i use to play the computer since i was a child........
and i also got into a fight with my brother about the computer..
'its my turn now!'........
when i become older, the fight betwen us are over becouse my brother have his own laptop......
i use ta play games. then, i like to watch korean drama until midnite and was be scold by my mother in the next morning.
i also use the computer to make power point for my presentation of some subject.
i also like to listening to the music and editing photo in my father's computer.
i also surf the internet to find information about the subject that i use to learn in my school...
ok!!!
that is the conclusion all about me and the computer.
now i have my own laotop that i buy by my own money and a little bit support from my father..
i hope after i learn CSC134, i can know deeply about my MR.TOSHI..

No comments:

Post a Comment